The Titans Elite training program allows Titans Rep Team athletes to receive additional training from our expert coaches in a small group setting. Titan Elite is designed for high performance athletes interested in reaching their full potential in volleyball. Sessions will be planned to meet the individual demands of each athlete while coordinating with team coaches to ensure that Titans Elite training and team practices are complementary and cohesive.
Titans Elite players will receive a minimum of 17 sessions. Each 90-minute session will include 4 to 6 athletes per coach. Benefits of the Titans Elite program include:
- A dedicated coach overseeing each athlete’s development across the duration of the program.
- Coordinated training with input from athletes’ rep team coaches so that Titans Elite complements and improves athletes achievements during practices and competition.
- Competition video analysis to ensure that Titans Elite builds the skills for athletes to stand out in tournaments.
- Access to science-based feedback and modern coaching technology, including in practice video review.
- Guidance and support to pursue high performance programs and varsity recruitment.
- Access to special position-specific training sessions
- Access to physical literacy training designed for taller athletes with exceptional development needs
- Limited edition gear to showcase athlete’s participation in Titans Elite.
Titans Elite starts Sunday, January 7th. Specific schedule will be based on athlete’s Rep Team schedules and availability. Options include Sunday afternoons, Monday evenings, or Thursday evenings.
Cost for the Titans Elite program is $960.
Interested athletes should complete the survey at this link. Responses will be used to determine the best times for Titans Elite sessions.
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.